Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2017, 10:12:12 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Welcome to CSP Forum!
Show unread post since last visit. | Show new replies to your posts.

+  Click Start Play Forum
|-+  Computers
| |-+  Hardware
| | |-+  Need some tablet infos~
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Need some tablet infos~  (Read 3910 times)
SHIRON219
« on: February 11, 2011, 11:13:43 pm »

Ok, I've stumbled across an old thread about tablet here,  and I have some question and need some advise from the experience user :x.
I'm a student that currently enrolling in Multimedia course, so I really need tablet to do my 2d and my art comic stuff lol. Really need tablet now coz I feel terrible using mouse to draw my arts D:

(1) I saw a store name LHS at Karamunsing KK that sell Bamboo tablet (I forgot what model it is but the price is RM600), if anyone know about it, pls kinda reply whether it is good or not.... >__<

(2) and are there any other store other than LHS in Karamunsing that sell tablet? I want to do more survey on the tablet before buying :/ especially when it comes to pen pressure sensitivity.

(3)Bamboo is 1,024 pressure sensitivity, but how will the outcome look like when compare to intuos 2,048 pressure sensitivity? and what does the pressure effects on? (sorry for asking this, just want to make things sure Tongue) does it make the drawing more accurate or the more pressure the more easier to create stroke?

(4)Is there any store that sell wacoom intuos tablet around KK? coz compare to bamboo and intous .__. intous really are alot better but the price are kinda........ ^^'' might wanna get intous coz gonna need it in digital painting Tongue but if there aren't any intuos shop maybe can tell me shops that sell bambo also?

K I'm finish with my question .__. ~ Hoping some replies now~
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 11:18:59 pm by SHIRON219 » Logged
SHIRON219
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 02:06:45 pm »

wow O__o this forum kinda dead .....
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length