Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 16, 2017, 09:40:46 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Welcome to CSP Forum!
Show unread post since last visit. | Show new replies to your posts.

+  Click Start Play Forum
|-+  Hobby Link
| |-+  Special Hobby
| | |-+  Fishing @ pancing ikan
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fishing @ pancing ikan  (Read 26261 times)
elffoot

=|| elf ||=

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2011, 11:39:18 am »

aiya,, yeah loh
looking up and down in other forums as well to find these. bit hard to find stuff at our place here sometimes, well, most of the times hehe
its ok, thx

=|| elf ||=
elffoot

=|| elf ||=

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2011, 11:42:35 am »

got my arson
Timberwolf Firebird 6ft
Ryobi Vertigo 3000
Power Pro Braided 30lb line

Tested last week with it, got a decent size ketambak

hmm wana try freshwater oh..

=|| elf ||=
elffoot

=|| elf ||=

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2011, 05:33:26 pm »

anyone knows who or where in KK I can charter boat to go somewhere near pulau for a day trip fishing around rm200+

got contacts do let me know ya
thx

=|| elf ||=
elffoot

=|| elf ||=

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2011, 03:43:27 pm »

Looking for 2 more kakis to join daytime fishing on boat
8 hours for RM50
Bring own food & drinks, own bait
got life jacket
area near pulau mamutik, manukan, sulug & sapi

reply here asap before this friday
first come first serve

=|| elf ||=
elffoot

=|| elf ||=

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2011, 12:32:39 pm »

hi, if anyone has deep sea gears for rent, pls let me know
I would like to rent to go fishing in deep sea somewhere in august
016-8073345
thx

=|| elf ||=
dwenchan

To speak the truth-even if d truth is fugly

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 06, 2011, 12:17:29 am »

Hi Elffoot.
I myself is going back to fishing these days as a way to kill time between my work assignments.
Its also a great way to relax if u happen to spot a roadside piece of water.
 Which is why I now keep a collapsible rod in my car and lures as well..
I'm planning to go cast more often at the breakwall in Sutera Harbour but I always cannot wake up or some sh*t comes up..anyway I intend to go there for a bit of casting whenever i can make it..for today on..I usually get at least some fish there even if they tend to be small..but sometime who knows u can get lucky...have to see the tides oso no fish if low tide..

If you need deep sea gears.. I can probably arrange a rental for a small fee but you may also have to leave a fully refundable security deposit.

This is understandably a necessary requirement as deepsea fishing gear is not cheap to begin with and I dont really 'know you"- so this covers things to buy back a new set just if something happens to the original set. eg..lost at sea.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 12:19:12 am by dwenchan » Logged

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.
National intergration was waaay better back in the 50s than it ever was today. Why did this happen? The govt's policies la since then! Now they're paying APCO 77million to fix things?
elffoot

=|| elf ||=

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2011, 02:30:04 pm »

Hi dwenchan,

yeah, I do keep my fishing gear inside the car as well sometimes. Especially some wild pond when spotted would really help

Keep in touch on the Sutera Harbor breakwall. One of these days, I will want to give a try for casting there. small fish is ok for me.. I just wana feel the biting from saltwater fish for casting style hehe.. for freshwater, already got it

I'm interested in the deep sea gear rental you mentioned. Yes, I fully understand can't really trust based on agreement only. And yeah, if not careful by the one who rents, fishing gears can get lost too.. so I understand that Smiley

I will contact you soon if I do have a plan to rent and going out to deep sea fishing later then. Btw, can I get your contact first so I can contact you in future for this? you can PM me your contact no.

Thanks ya

=|| elf ||=
dwenchan

To speak the truth-even if d truth is fugly

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2011, 09:17:57 pm »

ok then.

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.
National intergration was waaay better back in the 50s than it ever was today. Why did this happen? The govt's policies la since then! Now they're paying APCO 77million to fix things?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length