Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 10:06:29 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Welcome to CSP Forum!
Show unread post since last visit. | Show new replies to your posts.

+  Click Start Play Forum
|-+  Lifestyle
| |-+  Sports Channel
| | |-+  Matlan Marjan, Khairul Azman and Scott Ollerenshaw Era....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Matlan Marjan, Khairul Azman and Scott Ollerenshaw Era....  (Read 4159 times)
Flanegan
Elite Member

View Profile WWW
« on: November 30, 2008, 12:23:52 am »

To be honest, I miss those days.....

The combination of Matlan Marjan and Scott Ollerenshaw in the 90's.
I still remember every match in Likas memang full house also because of Matlan Marjan, Milomir and Scott Ollerenshaw..

Do you guys still remember them..

Why lah Sabah F.A not as strong like the 90's era.

I really miss those days....

Share your memories here...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 12:27:12 am by Flanegan » Logged

Abagkong Ohombon
KiR4
Elite Member

U mad???

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 12:44:05 am »

man those were the days
the days u shout your heart out to support Sabah till u lost your voice haha
eventhough the Malaysian League has its ups n downs that time ppl were there to see soccer live !
the mexican wave omg don't forget that  ppl always do that as stadium was always full
and imagine this eventhough the EPL (English Premier League) was on saturday nobody cared bout EPL's that time lolz
yea we miss those days  Cry

bro u forgot to mention Vaselin Kovacevic ( i hope i got that right )  Big Grin  Peace Sign

Day after day..The same old thing repeats over and over..What a waste....This world is..rotten..Those who are rotten should die..This world needs to be cleansed..I'll use the DeathNote to change the world!

http://kirathe4th.blogspot.com/
Flanegan
Elite Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 12:50:50 am »

haha oh ya vaselin... i do still remember him i just forget his name.

Milo Ping famous pun in Sabah pasal si Milomir.

I still rememeber those days in Daily Express, got special 2 page spread about Sabah F.A.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 12:52:51 am by Flanegan » Logged

Abagkong Ohombon
KiR4
Elite Member

U mad???

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 12:55:46 am »

well nowdays we open Daily express go page paling belakang nowdays pun is like 60% EPL 40% local sports
kalau the old days 90% all about M-League n Sabah's performance lolz

Day after day..The same old thing repeats over and over..What a waste....This world is..rotten..Those who are rotten should die..This world needs to be cleansed..I'll use the DeathNote to change the world!

http://kirathe4th.blogspot.com/
Flanegan
Elite Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 01:16:03 am »

After the scandal about Matlan Marjan and others.. He cannot join any FIFA registered football team anymore, still active play in local football scene Kota Belud and working as a constructor.

Scott Ollerenshaw still in KK, he's now a businessman. KK Futsal Arena and Borneo Sports and Adventure Holidays.

Khairul Azman pula.. I heard rumours Sabah F.A don't want to renew his contract as Goalkeeper Coach for next season. Don't know apa dia buat since his bini kerja sana immigration.

Milomir and Vaselin... I have no idea.. Balik Croatia and Bosnia suda saya rasa.. or become coach at others club somewhere over the earth.

Abagkong Ohombon
MasterMune

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 01:19:08 am »

After the scandal about Matlan Marjan and others.. He cannot join any FIFA registered football team anymore, still active play in local football scene Kota Belud and working as a constructor.

Scott Ollerenshaw still in KK, he's now a businessman. KK Futsal Arena and Borneo Sports and Adventure Holidays.

Khairul Azman pula.. I heard rumours Sabah F.A don't want to renew his contract as Goalkeeper Coach for next season. Don't know apa dia buat since his bini kerja sana immigration.

Milomir and Vaselin... I have no idea.. Balik Croatia and Bosnia suda saya rasa.. or become coach at others club somewhere over the earth.

Also for Scot Ollerenshaw has a share in coffee bean, doing the ScottMichele Fitness centre XD Also Futsal I heard... yeap he knows where to invest...
USB500

Sweet Little Suika

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 04:25:59 pm »

Oh, yes. The good old memories of 90's Sabahan football scene. Used to attend every match involving the Rhinos every weekend, and it was fun yelling and screaming with the fans whenever the team had control or the field. (and the stadium was always full) Matlan, Ollerenshaw, Khairul Azman, Milomir, Vaselin... those were big names; especially Khairul Azman, considered as Sabah's best goalkeeper.

Nowadays, I wouldn't even bother following the news. =___=;;

My hero this Christmas <3
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length